These Terms and Conditions set out the provisions pursuant to which User is entitled to access the documents and information contained on this website (collectively, “Documents”). By clicking “I Agree,” and accessing the Documents, User agrees to be bound by and abide by these Terms and Conditions, and further agrees that the electronic acceptance is intended to have the same force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions were physically signed.
- The Documents contained in this website were neither planned nor executed in contemplation of the considerations of any specific potential user of this website (“User”); therefore items of specific interest to any User may not have been specifically addressed in the information contained herein. Users must make their own independent inquiries regarding the economic value or other opportunities provided by the ITC Lake Erie Connector.
- Certain Documents were prepared by The Brattle Group, Inc. (“Brattle”) in connection with the ITC Lake Erie Connector Open Solicitation process. The analysis, forecasts and values presented in those Documents: (i) are based in part on information supplied by ITC Holdings Corporation (“ITC”) and other sources which may or may not have been independently verified by Brattle, and (ii) may be based on assumptions regarding conditions that may exist or to events that may occur in the future. They also must be considered in light of other uncertainties over which no one has control. Actual future outcomes are significantly dependent upon future events that are outside ITC’s and Brattle’s control, and therefore may differ, perhaps materially, from those forecasted in any analyses included in the Documents.
- Neither ITC nor Brattle, nor any of their respective representatives: (i) make any representations or warranties, express or implied, of any kind, including but not limited to the accuracy or completeness of the Documents; (ii) shall have any liability to anyone relating to or resulting from the use of or reliance on the Documents, or from any errors or omissions in the Documents. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL EITHER ITC OR BRATTLE, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE REPRESENTATIVES, BE LIABLE TO USER FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF REVENUES) EVEN IF EITHER ITC OR BRATTLE HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Without limiting the application of the foregoing, User also hereby releases ITC and Brattle from any claims for any of the foregoing.
- User shall: (i) use and make copies of the Documents and the information contained herein only for the purpose of the ITC Lake Erie Connector Open Solicitation process, and not for any other purpose; (ii) not disclose the Documents to any third person, except for those of User’s representatives for whose actions regarding the Documents User takes full responsibility, and except as required by applicable law, regulation (including, without limitation, any rule, regulation or policy statement of any organized securities exchange, market or automated quotation system on which any of either Party’s securities are listed or quoted) or legal or judicial process; (iii) not remove or obscure disclaimers that appear on and of the Documents and copies thereof; and (iv) advise ITC and Brattle immediately orally and promptly in writing of any unauthorized disclosure or use of any Documents.
- This website contains links to websites operated by third parties, which are provided for User’s information and convenience only. ITC and Brattle make no warranty or representation regarding any linked websites or any information appearing thereon, and hereby disclaim liability for any information, materials, products or services posted or offered at any such site. If User decides to visit any linked site, User does so at its own risk. User agrees that neither ITC or Brattle, nor their respective representatives or service providers shall have any liability whatsoever to User for any such third party material, data or information.
- In using this website, User agrees not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the site, not to use or attempt to use or access another person’s account on the site, and not to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the site or portions of the site which are restricted from general access. Neither ITC nor Brattle makes any warranty that your use of this site or the materials will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected, and accordingly ITC and Brattle shall have no liability for any damages that User may suffer, including but not limited to losses from delays, non-deliveries of content or any communications, errors, system down time, network or system outages, or service interruptions whether caused by the negligence of ITC, Brattle or otherwise.